Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Work! :=)

Work! We have a lot of activities for June, July and August 2008. I need to prepare for all these activities! ...
Am so excited! And I just can't hide it! I know (5x), I want 'em I want 'em! (remember 80's? hehehe).....
Atlast! OCS results was mailed to us by UL Manila, I will analyze and interpret it starting tomorrow, OCS is
Organizational Climate Survey... Also, by 14-19June, we have scheduled photoshoot from UL Manila here
in Bangkok called "Project SUNRISE"; July 22-25, Regional Strategic in Antipolo.... Ooopps! It'll hit my
leave... Anyway, I emailed my Thai Boss to approve my leave 'til 29July to spend time with my family...
I HOPE he will!!! I need to adjust my schedule to give way to Strat Workshop on 22-25July.
Btw, glad to hear from friends like Jason F, who got married last May 23, Congrats J&Malou!
Also, Lan2, Simon, Jacque "Ms. Tiki-Tiki" hehehe... and Achie...whew! All from the Music Ministry
of WIN Cainta, in just One Fine Day!... plus a bonus of a little chat with my pretty13baby....
you know who you are, girl!
hmmmmm.... I'll be home by 8pm... need to finish a bit of work here...para I can start anew tom...
Regards to my family and friends...Remember God loves us and has wonderful plans for each of us...
Delight yourself to the Lord and He will grant the desires of your heart!
God bless us always! :=)

No comments: