Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Curlee

So, so busy for a couple of days... We have visitors from Australia whom we had our photo sessions yesterday. They called themselves as MOTIV. They were hired by Unilab to update our Corporate Business Profile. Good thing, Regional Offices like Thailand was included. We were the 'Stars' of the show. So hard pala to be like actors/actresses. Many shots were done. And several pauses as well (group shots, solo, standing, sitting etc etc)... as in we need to hold our smile in order to have the best shot!

I did prepare for this day...as early as 6:40am, I went to the beauty shop (or parlor as we say) located in the ground floor of our office builing. And I like their service--hair shampoo and blower. Three times they applied shampoo & conditioner to me with a matching massage all over my scalp. Ahhh... I feel good! My hair was so straight (para talagang nagpa-salon! sabi ni Ricky Reyes). When I entered the office at 7:45am, everbody looked at me and say "ooohhhh" coz, my hair was so straight and shiny....kasi they used to see me have the usual 'curly' hair...hehehe

1 comment:

Multi-tasker said...

bat wala ka ng updates sa blog mo?