Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Life is ....

I am always so excited everytime I will go to my homeland. And I'll be home soon! :=) I remember, the last time I went home to Philippines, I was so happy to see all the buildings, roads, malls, 'in-process highways' and even those 'kalat' that I see along my way from NAIA to Cainta. Ahhh, whatever 'they' say, I'm proud to be Pinoy. Unlike before, when I was still based in the Phils, I ignored them... Now, I do appreciate and miss all those things esp. the noisy jeepneys...eeennnnnggg...beeeeep.....Indeed, I would say : 'Manila, Manila, I keep coming back to Manila...simply no place like Manila...My Home" Oh! I'ts really an unexplainable feeling of excitement!

I remember this quote, "Life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone. AND IT SEEMS.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

hahaha..kasi this is where you belong e, this is your homeland kaya talagang there's no place like home :)