Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby Face

It has never been my interest to have a facial treatment coz am afraid of 'pain' and possible allergies. But yesterday, it came to my mind of 'why not try it, just for once...' So, after lunch, I canvassed for it: facial and eye treatment (for my black eyes...hehehe) its 2,700baht, plus 20%off. I tried to negotiate more, and they gave me a 30%off. I Told them that I will call when I'm ready. When I get home at 7pm, I really had the urge to try it, but it's expensive eh (paeng! in thai)... Kaya, I ignored it. When I was inside the elevator, I saw a promotion: 'Shine Bandara_Buy1-Take1,50%off & more'. Hmmmm...to make it short, I availed of their 'promo'. I had my facial treatment last night, and I'll have a body scrub tonight, for FREE! I paid a total of 1,885baht only. Perhaps, before the promo ends in 30June, I'll avail of their membership for only 1,000baht with special offer: FREE body scrub-60min+foot massage-30min; 50%off for the 1st 3sessions of any service, and 20%off thereafter. Good Deal!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

wow, scrub and facial! papaganda ka talaga ha. hehe. congrats on your blog! i added you na!